GSA STARS III
Goldbelt Security is proud to offer GSA STARS III as our newest Direct-Award Contract Vehicle Direct-Award Option.
8(a) STARS III is an OMB designated Best In Class acquisition vehicle that provides agencies with access to highly qualified small business industry partners who offer innovative IT services solutions. 8(a) STARS III includes sub-areas to support emerging technology and OCONUS requirements.
The 8(a) STARS III scope supports information technology and IT-related services. Goldbelt Security can also provide hardware, software and related supplies as part of an integrated solution.
- Contract ordering period is 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date
- An offer and acceptance to the SBA is still required for any sole source task order.
- You must give all contract holders within the primary scope or one of the scope sub-areas (sub-areas should only be used if applicable to your requirement) a fair opportunity to compete in accordance with FAR 16, unless an exception to fair opportunity applies.
- Sole source orders on STARS III typically utilize the exception at FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i)(E) citing the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 637(a)) as the statutory authority.
- Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0375
- DUNS: 078850993
- Unique Entity Identifier (UEI): MVMDQCBUKEP4
- CAGE: 705P8
- Program Manager: Craig Thomas
- Goldbelt Security STARS III Contact: [email protected]